Iowa DOT night
Iowa DOT Training Session TWO LOCATIONS
Conducted by Iowa DOT Enforcement Officers
- New & Changing Regulations
- Tie Down & Weight Regulations – Low Boy
- Tie Down & Weight Regulations – 1-2 ton Loads
- Axle Spacing & Regulations by Tonnage
- Load Limits Based Upon Tire Size
- Any Other Questions You May Have
These learning sessions are for all equipment operators, who haul their equipment on Iowa roads.
- Avoid receiving costly fines on the road
- Learn what rules and regulations your company may be in violation of.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior company leaders are encourage to attend to help form policies for their companies.
- Company operators involved with hauling equipment
This is a free event
Dinner will be served
Limited space available
Must be registered. If you are signing up for both east and west event, please fill out separate forms.
Iowa DOT East
Date: Thursday, April 25, 2019
Time: 4pm – 7pm
Iowa DOT West
Date: May 2nd, 2019
Time: 4:00 PM
NUCA of Iowa
10550 New York Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50322